Friday, March 25, 2011

Ten Reasons I Get Up in the Morning



Here's Why.


  1. I might have the chance to make someone’s day.
  2. College is expensive; if I'm going to pay for it, I'm going to go.
  3. The world outside my room is beautiful.
  4. There’s no one to talk to in my bed.
  5. I want to see what new Lord of the Rings graffiti has appeared on campus overnight.
  6. I’d rather stare at people than my ceiling.
  7. A coffee or short jog will boost my energy better than a half hour of pressing “snooze.”
  8. I want to do my hair and makeup and smile at everyone on the bus.
  9. I have a new joke that’s dying to be told.
  10. Life is about the journey, and unless my bed leaps up and carries me out the window, I’m not likely to have one in it. (That would be cool, though.)

1 comment:

  1. I promise that this is not the first time that I have read your blog, even if it is the first time that I am leaving a comment. I had to do it though: Lord of the Rings graffiti?

    ReplyDelete